With soft-sand beaches, tranquil blue water, and no shortage of fabulous sunset spots, it’s no wonder Barbados is a popular place to get away from it all. And what better way to unwind than in an incredible all-inclusive Barbados resort!
While all-inclusive resorts are not as common in Barbados as they are on other Caribbean islands, there are several beautiful options to choose from. In this post, we’ll look at the best all-inclusive resorts in Barbados 2022.
- Why choose Barbados?
- Why choose an all-inclusive vacation?
- Map of Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Barbados
- Crystal Cove Barbados | Book Now
- Sugar Bay Barbados | Book Now
- Sea Breeze Beach House by Ocean Hotels | Book Now
- Waves Hotel and Spa | Book Now
- Turtle Beach Barbados | Book Now
- The Club Barbados Adults-Only | Book Now
- Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados Adults-Only Resort | Book Now
- Planning a Barbados Vacation? Don’t miss these posts!
Why choose Barbados?
If you’re looking for a memorable vacation in the tropics, Barbados won’t disappoint. The island is known for having stunning beaches, great snorkeling and SCUBA diving, and some of the best rum on the planet.
Barbados has frequent flights from Toronto, New York, Miami, and London, making it easily accessible to many travelers.
In light of recent travel restrictions, Barbados is one of the few places in the world that has open borders to travelers from all countries.
While most visitors will be required to quarantine, many hotels have special quarantine packages so you’ll be comfortable and well cared for while awaiting your second test results.
Learn more about current Barbados Travel Protocols here.
Why choose an all-inclusive vacation?
All-inclusive vacations are exactly what they sound like – everything is included in one flat rate. When you book a room at one of the best all-inclusive Barbados resorts below, all your food, drinks, and activities are included in the price.
Many travelers like all-inclusive resorts because of the convenience. It can be relaxing to not worry about unexpected expenses and bills since you’ll pay for everything upfront.
All-inclusive resorts usually offer many amenities so everyone you’re traveling with can do activities they enjoy. Also, you won’t need to worry about going out to eat for every meal since all meals are provided on-site.
Traveling with kids? Here are 7 of the best family-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Barbados!
Map of Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Barbados
Below is a map of where you can find some of the best all-inclusive Barbados resorts. Most resorts are located on the south coast and the west coast because these parts of the island have calm, clear water and excellent beaches for swimming.
Crystal Cove Barbados | Book Now
Located on the stunning west coast of Barbados, Crystal Cove Barbados is an all-inclusive resort with a lot to offer. Guests can choose from ocean view or garden view rooms and suites. Every room has a balcony or patio so you can take in the tropical surroundings.
In addition to meals and drinks, guests get access to included water sports lessons, gear rentals, and tours. There is also an onsite fitness center and a kids club. Combine that with beachside service and a swim-up pool bar and you might never want to leave!
Crystal Cove also offers a special “Dine Around” program where guests can use the amenities and restaurants at their sister properties, Waves Hotel and Spa and Turtle Beach, free of charge.
- Location: West Coast
- Highlights: Included motorized watersports, kids club, “Dine Around” program
- Best for family trips and romantic getaways
Read more: Crystal Cove Barbados Hotel Review
Sugar Bay Barbados | Book Now
The all-inclusive Sugar Bay Barbados includes drinks and dining at four on-site restaurants. It also includes free access to two swimming pools, organized activities, and non-motorized water-sports.
Sugar Bay is one of the best Barbados all-inclusive family resorts because little ones under 2 are free and your first child between the ages of 3-16 is also free. Sugar Bay offers free childcare and a special Teen Club so the whole family will have something fun to do.
Planning a honeymoon? Honeymooners get a free bottle of wine and a 30-minute massage at the Karma Spa.
Planning an event? Sugar Bay has a large conference space that is perfect for hosting groups and events.
- Location: The Garrison Historic Area, Bridgetown
- Highlights: Free massage and wine for honeymooners, special deals for families
- Best for families, honeymoons, and couples
Read More: Sugar Bay Barbados Resort Review
Sea Breeze Beach House by Ocean Hotels | Book Now
Sea Breeze Beach House Barbados is a boutique all-inclusive resort located on the South Coast. With plenty of amenities, restaurants, and bars all within steps of the beach, Sea Breeze will definitely feel like a home away from home.
From the minute you arrive at Sea Breeze to the moment you leave, all your food and drinks are included.
In addition to meals and drinks, guests will love included activities like non-motorized water sports, rum tastings, fitness sessions, art classes, and more!
Or, if you’re looking for a more relaxed stay, enjoy access to three pools, white-sand beaches, adults-only jacuzzis, and live evening entertainment.
Choose between staying in a comfortable classic room or an upgraded luxury room, both of which are well suited for couples, families, or groups.
- Location: Maxwell Beach, South Coast
- Highlights: All-inclusive from check in to check out, kids club, teen club, adults-only jacuzzis, in-room spa treatments
- Best for families, couples, and foodies (many restaurants to choose from on-site)
Waves Hotel and Spa | Book Now
The award-winning Waves Hotel and Spa is the perfect all-inclusive for people who want to focus on relaxation and wellness. With healthy dining options, complimentary yoga and pilates classes, and even included spa treatments when you book a spa room (depending on the length of stay), Waves is the perfect place to unwind.
When staying at Waves, guests can choose between the beach, the lounge pool, or the adults-only serenity pool. All food and drinks are included, as well as motorized and non-motorized water sports.
Because Waves is a part of Elegant Hotels, guests can freely use the facilities and restaurants at other sister properties around the island, like Turtle Beach and Crystal Cove.
- Location: West Coast
- Highlights: Includes motorized water sports, access to other Elegant Hotels properties, some rooms include spa treatments depending on the length of stay
- Best for travelers seeking a wellness retreat and access to adults-only amenities.
Turtle Beach Barbados | Book Now
At Turtle Beach Barbados, you’ll have all-inclusive amenities in an excellent south coast location. With access to five on-site restaurants and bars, two swimming pools, a kids splash pool, and non-motorized water sports, the whole family will have fun at Turtle Beach.
Because Turtle Beach is a part of Elegant Hotels, guests can use the amenities and restaurants at sister properties while in Barbados. Golf is also included at Turtle Beach Barbados.
- Location: St. Lawrence Gap, South Coast
- Highlights: Golf included, access to sister Elegant Hotels properties, kids club included
- Best for families and golf-enthusiasts
The Club Barbados Adults-Only | Book Now
The Club Barbados is an adults-only all-inclusive resort on the scenic West Coast. They offer both Garden and Ocean View rooms and have five restaurants and bars on site.
Whether you’re looking for pool-side relaxation or a game of tennis, Bajan cooking classes or rum tastings, The Club Barbados has it all. You can even go fishing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and more right from the beach.
It’s also just a short walk to downtown Holetown which is known for its restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
*Note that in-room WiFi is an extra charge.
- Location: Holetown, West Coast
- Highlights: Adults only, included water sports
- Best for travelers and couples who want an adults-only all-inclusive Barbados resort experience
Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados Adults-Only Resort | Book Now
Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados are located next to each other in St. Lawrence Gap on the South Coast. The two properties have an exchange program where guests of one can use amenities and restaurants at both. Each one offers an Elegant, upscale experience.
Sandals Barbados has eleven restaurants, seven bars, stocked in-room mini-bars, and plenty of entertainment. Guests love having unlimited access to tennis courts, a fitness center, and water sports like paddleboards, kayaks, and snorkeling.
Sandals Royal Barbados features all-suite rooms, a roof-top pool and bar area, a bowling alley, and several exquisite room options. Some options even include butler service and private pools you’ll have to see to believe.
One of the most enticing features of Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados is that you can get PADI SCUBA certified for free during your stay. PADI courses and dives are included in the price, making Sandals a dive-lovers paradise!
- Location: St. Lawrence Gap, South Coast
- Highlights: Includes PADI SCUBA lessons and dives, luxurious Barbados all-inclusive adults-only resort, access to both Sandals and Sandals Royal properties.
- Best for adults who want a high-end romantic getaway and SCUBA-enthusiasts
Planning a Barbados Vacation? Don’t miss these posts!
- The Ultimate Barbados Travel Guide
- 14 Best Resorts in Barbados
- Best West Coast Barbados Hotels
- Best Beachfront Villas In Barbados
- Best Places to Stay In Oistins Barbados
- Best Places To Stay In St. Lawrence Gap Barbados
Discover More Places to Stay: Barbados Accommodation Guide