Need a place to stay in Oistins, Barbados? This post will cover the 5 best Oistins Barbados hotels to make your stay magical. Whether you’re looking for luxurious amenities or a simpler spot to call home, these Oistins hotels won’t disappoint.
About Oistins Barbados
Located on the south coast of the island, Oistins Barbados is a popular place to stay for surfers, travelers, foodies, and anyone looking for a peaceful vacation.
Oistins is known for being a calmer fishing village and it is close to both beautiful swimming beaches and surf spots for all levels. It’s also home to the famous Oistins Friday Night Fish Fry, a must-see foodie event on the island!
When staying in Barbados, make sure to check out the following activities:
- Take a surfing lesson in Freights Bay
- Relax at Miami Beach, also known as Enterprise Beach
- Sample fresh fish and enjoy live music at the Friday Night Fish Fry
- Grab brunch with a view at Surfer’s Cafe
- Tour the Banks Brewery
Let’s take a look at some of the best hotels in Oistins, Barbados!
Curious about Oistins? This Oistins Barbados travel guide can help!
Butterfly Beach Hotel | Book Now
At Butterfly Beach Hotel, guests can choose from standard rooms, studios with kitchenettes, and spacious apartments. The property is directly on the beach and there are two pools, three whirlpools, a gym, and plenty of space to lounge in the sun.
There is a beachfront restaurant on the property, and you’re also just a short ZR ride from plenty of delicious dining options in Oistins.
- Access to beautiful Maxwell Beach
- Large sundeck, 2 pools, and 3 whirlpools
- Can choose a room with a kitchenette or full apartment layout
- Large beachfront restaurant with delicious food, perfect for happy hour drinks at sunset!
- Great value for the money
Bougainvillea Beach Resort | Book Now
Bougainvillea Beach Resort is a large oceanfront property on the Maxwell Coast. With plenty of beach access, three pools, a spa, two onsite restaurants, and a fun kids club, Bougainvillea has something for everyone.
In this resort, there are several types of rooms available for travelers. Choose between suites, studios, and multiple-bedroom options that all feature luxurious finishes and kitchenettes.
From March 2021 until December 2021, Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados is offering an all-inclusive package that includes meals, drinks, and kids club membership for the duration of your stay. Learn more about the Bougainvillea All-Inclusive option here.
- Great location on Maxwell beach with three pools, a swim-up bar, a spa, and a fitness center
- Includes complimentary water sports equipment like kayaks, snorkels, and boogie boards
- Great for families! Kids club available
Learn more about Bougainvillea Barbados Hotel in this post!
Little Arches Boutique Hotel | Book Now
Little Arches Boutique Hotel is an adults-only boutique hotel just steps away from beautiful Enterprise Bay. Walking up, you’ll feel like you’re entering a fairy tale, complete with gardens, twinkle lights, and romantic details.
With only 10 rooms and suites, each offering a totally unique atmosphere, you can be sure that you’ll have a memorable experience at Little Arches. Some rooms even come with features like private plunge pools and private jacuzzi tubs.
- Adults-Only boutique hotel experience
- Complimentary bike rental available
- Pool and terrace with sea view
- Renowned Cafe Luna Restaurant on hotel property
- Perfect romantic hotel in Barbados for couples and special occasions
Maxwell Beach Villas | Book Now
Maxwell Beach Villas is a collection of oceanfront apartments that will make your stay feel more like home. Each unit has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a washing machine, a sun terrace, a jacuzzi tub, and modern amenities throughout.
Guests at the Maxwell Beach villas also have access to a shared pool on the beach, sun chairs and umbrellas, and parking. This accommodation is ideal for families and groups who want a full apartment with hotel-quality touches.
- Kitchen, Air-conditioning, and high-speed internet in each unit
- Housekeeping included
- Ideal for families and groups
- Shared pool and beachfront access
- Premium location, just a short distance to the Oistins Fish Fry and St. Lawrence Gap
Sea Breeze Beach House | Book Now
The Sea Breeze Beach House is an all-inclusive resort located directly on beautiful Maxwell Beach. Guests have access to three pools, six restaurants, and five bars at their fingertips.
Sea Breeze Beach House is great for the whole family. They offer a kids club, a teen club, and an adults-only area, as well as spacious rooms and two-bedroom suites.
- All-Inclusive resort in Oistins, Barbados
- 3 pools, direct access to two beaches, fitness center, kids club, adults-only area
- Spacious rooms and suites, suitable for families
- Non-motorized water sports, fitness classes, rum tastings included
Final Thoughts: Best Oistins Barbados Hotels
Oistins Barbados is an amazing place to stay on the south coast and visitors will have no shortage of great hotels to choose from. Whether you want an all-inclusive experience, an adults-only retreat, a beachfront hotel with homey amenities, or space for the full family, you’ll find it in Oistins!
Plan Your Barbados Vacation
- Ultimate Barbados Travel Guide
- Best All-Inclusive Resorts In Barbados
- Best Beachfront Villas in Barbados
- Best Long-Term Rentals in Barbados
- Best Hotels In St. Lawrence Gap Barbados
Discover More Places to Stay: Barbados Accommodation Guide