St. Lawrence Gap is a popular neighborhood to visit in Barbados and a great place to stay! In this guide, we’ll look at 7 awesome hotels in St. Lawrence Gap Barbados for you to call home.
About St. Lawrence Gap
St. Lawrence Gap is the nightlife and social hub of Barbados. In the evenings, you won’t have to go far to find a party or something fun to do.
During the day, you’ll be close to beautiful Dover Beach and have easy ZR access to the entire south coast for exploration. The Gap is small in size and conveniently tucked away between Worthing and Oistins. It’s a very walkable area, meaning you’ll have no trouble getting to the beach, shops, or places to eat.
Known for having amazing nightlife and restaurants, this south coast neighborhood is perfect for people who want to be in the heart of the action.
South Gap Hotel
At the South Gap Hotel, every room has a panoramic sea view. Guests can enjoy clean and updated facilities, including a pool deck that extends out over the ocean.
South Gap Hotel is located in the very center of St. Lawrence Gap, making this a great jumping-off point for nights out and days at the beach.
Each room comes with a kitchenette, refrigerator, smart TV, and of course, ocean views for days. They don’t go overboard with the hotel amenities which helps keep the price affordable, but all the spaces are stylish and modern.
Click here to read my full review of the South Gap Hotel.
- Kitchenette, fridge, air-conditioning, and balcony
- Restaurant and bar with sea view
- Modern pool deck with sun loungers
- Free onsite parking
Infinity on the Beach
Infinity On The Beach is an oceanfront hotel with direct access to beautiful Dover Beach. Guests can choose between ocean view, pool view, one-bedroom, and penthouse rooms, all at reasonable price points.
- 2 Pools and access to Dover Beach
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Rooms have air-conditioning, desks, and large TVs
- Free parking on the property
- Spa facilities and in-room spa services available
Yellow Bird Hotel
The Yellow Bird Hotel is super central in St. Lawrence Gap and offers impressive views of the bay. The rooms are newly updated and renovated and each one comes with a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a sea view balcony.
There is also free parking, a sun deck, and an outdoor pool to cool off in. If you need a refreshment, head to the onsite restaurant and bar!
All-in-all, Yellow Bird Hotel has exceptional reviews across the web.
- Pool with a view of the bay in St. Lawrence Gap
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Renovated rooms have air-conditioning, ocean views, and kitchenettes
- Free parking on the property
Southern Palms Beach Club
Southern Palms Beach Club is located directly on Dover Beach and is a great choice for families and those seeking an active vacation.
Non-motorized water sports like snorkeling and boogie boarding are included, and there are also tennis courts, pools, and fitness classes available onsite.
Guests can choose between cozy garden and pool rooms or more luxurious suites and duplexes. Visitors love the unique touches like live music and complimentary afternoon tea.
- Good choice for families! Free for children under 12
- 2 pools, complimentary events and parties
- Great amenities: onsite restaurant, bar, gym, fitness classes, business center, mini-golf, and tennis courts
- Included Non-motorized water sports
Harlem B & B
Harlem B&B is a homey bed and breakfast and a great value for the money, according to recent guests. It’s located just across the street from Dover Beach in St. Lawrence Gap but it’s tucked away so guests have a calm retreat from the busy Gap nightlife.
Across the board, visitors say that Harlem B&B is quiet, clean, and professionally run. Breakfast is included, the rooms are spacious, and overall, the staff has excellent reviews.
- Good for families with a family-style room available
- Free parking, common seating area, and WiFi
- Housekeeping and Air-conditioning
Sapphire Beach Condos
The Sapphire Beach Condos in St. Lawrence Gap are a perfect blend of apartment and hotel living. Two and three-bedroom apartments are available and each one comes with a kitchen, balcony, washing machine, and air-conditioning.
Guests have access to two beachfront pools, pool chairs, free parking, security, and a gym on the property. There is also elevator access to upper-level rooms.
- Great for families and groups
- Full apartment amenities in a spectacular location
- Beachfront pools and direct access to Dover Beach
- Best apartment hotel in St. Lawrence Gap Barbados
Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados
If you’re looking for a touch of luxury while visiting St. Lawrence Gap, head to Sandals or Sandals Royal Barbados. Sandals Barbados and Sandals Royal Barbados are sister properties located right across the street from each other.
At these high-end all-inclusive resorts, guests have access to over a dozen restaurants and bars, multiple pools, a bowling alley, water sports, and SCUBA diving. Some rooms even come with private pools and butler service.
- When you stay at one resort, you get access to the amenities on both properties
- Adults Only
- All-inclusive with dozens of restaurants and bars to choose from
- SCUBA diving, water sports, land activities, and fitness center included
- Perfect for honeymooners and romantic getaways!
Final Thoughts: Hotels In St. Lawrence Gap Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap Barbados is an awesome place to stay for anyone who wants to be centrally located and close to nightlife. It also offers a wide variety of delicious food and access to some amazing beaches.
These highly-rated hotels in St. Lawrence Gap Barbados are perfect for a short vacation or a longer stay in paradise.
Plan Your Trip To Barbados
- The Ultimate Barbados Travel Guide
- Best All-Inclusive Resorts In Barbados
- Best Beachfront Villas in Barbados
- Best Long-Term Rentals in Barbados
- Best Places To Stay In Oistins Barbados
- Hotel Review: South Gap Hotel
Discover More Places to Stay: Barbados Accommodation Guide